Texas Residential Property Taxes
Residential Property Tax Loans Texas
If you’ve fallen behind on your property taxes for your home, Propel can provide the remedy you need. Our residential property tax lenders in Texas can provide you a solution needed to help clear your property tax debt, avoid potential further county penalties, interest, tax liens, and get your financial situation back to normal through a manageable residential property tax loan payment plan.
We understand that life can be unpredictable, and unforeseen events can prevent you from being able to pay your property taxes. Whether it is a loss of your job, unexpected medical bills, or general economic downturn, we want you to know you’re not alone. This is why we are dedicated to delivering outstanding professional assistance for your residential property tax financing.
What Information is Required?
- Names and addresses of all property owners
- Property address
- Contact information (phone numbers, email address, etc.)
- Your date of birth
- Your Social Security number
- A copy of your most recent mortgage statement will be needed (if applicable)
How We Work
- Simple telephone or online application
- Processing and approval in as little as one day
- Flexible closing locations to meet your needs
- WE PAY YOUR PROPERTY TAXES
- You pay us monthly according to your chosen property tax payment plan
What You Can Expect
Personal contact and guidance through the entire process ensures you get your property taxes paid quickly and conveniently. Flexible payment plans provide financial peace of mind. We’ll work with you to keep your monthly payment within budget.
Contact our Texas property tax lenders today for immediate assistance. We’ll answer any questions you have, process your application, and deliver your approval in a timely manner. We have helped many Texas homeowners with payment plans, and we will help you, so call today.